Starry starry night
繁星点点的夜晚
paint your palette blue and grey
在你画板上涂抹了蓝和灰的油彩
look out on a summer's day
在某个夏日里,你向外张望
with eyes that see the darkness in my soul.
双眸似可看穿我的灵魂
Shadows on the hills
你变幻山峦间的阴影
sketch the trees and the daffodils
勾勒树林与水仙花
catch the breeze and the winter chills
捕捉拂面清风和冬日寒冷
in colors on the snowy linen land.
色彩幻化在雪白亚麻画布上
And now I understand
现在我终于知道
what you tried to say to me
你想对我倾诉什么
and how you suffered for your sanity
众醉独醒,你有多么痛苦
and how you tried to set them free.
众生愚愚,你有多想让他们自由
They would not listen they did not know how
但那时他们不听,更不懂
perhaps they'll listen now.
也许,此时的他们想听了